Nisfu Syaaban
(17 July 2011)
Lets us pray that may Allah SWT grants us all His blessings and love.
Let us all open another blissful chapter in life.
Life is indeed beautiful, why not make it sweeter.
Ya Allah
Please forgive me
for all the foul words I spoke
either out of ignorance or
because I was trying to be “cool.”
for all the foul words I spoke
either out of ignorance or
because I was trying to be “cool.”
Ya Allah
Please forgive me
if I ever stopped to think about You,
due to “other important things.”
if I ever stopped to think about You,
due to “other important things.”
Ya Allah
Please forgive me
for not having enough time
or creating time for reading the Quran.
for not having enough time
or creating time for reading the Quran.
Ya Allah
Please forgive me
for all the yelling I’ve done
and the arguments I’ve been in.
For the only time the voice should be raised is for Your Praises!
for all the yelling I’ve done
and the arguments I’ve been in.
For the only time the voice should be raised is for Your Praises!
Ya Allah
Please forgive me
for my disrespect towards my family,
elders, siblings and friends.
for my disrespect towards my family,
elders, siblings and friends.
Ya Allah
Please forgive me
for any backbiting I have been accused of,
whether I did it consciously or unconsciously.
for any backbiting I have been accused of,
whether I did it consciously or unconsciously.
Ya Allah
Forgive me for everything.
So for everyone,
every single Muslim,
dead or alive.
Forgive me for everything.
So for everyone,
every single Muslim,
dead or alive.
Ya Allah
I cannot stress how much I ask
for Your Forgiveness and Your Guidance.
for Your Forgiveness and Your Guidance.
Please increase our knowledge
of Your Deen and this world.
of Your Deen and this world.
Please Help us all and guide us,
for You are Everything to us.
for You are Everything to us.
Amin

No comments:
Post a Comment