Fates got something greater that's waiting patient for each of us.
Don't turn around, you know you had enough.
Just go in peace now, yeah throw them deuces up.
We went from two to one, now back to two again.
And despite what we been through, I still call you my friend.
I love you so much, that's why I gotta let you fly.
Spread d wings coz there's better things, when you sore up high.
And reminisce on this final smile as we say goodbye.
I'm not afraid, to let you know.
To take a stand, and let you go.
When the weather turned to rain.
I felt you slowly drift away.
You left me lonely to feel the pain.
I can't believe you'd do me this way.
You left me lonely to feel the pain.
I can't believe you'd do me this way.
But that's alright, because I love the way you lie
You lie, You lie and You lie....
You lie, You lie and You lie....
whisper of d'Heart,

No comments:
Post a Comment