June 8, 2011

It's Been Too Long


So it's been too long since I last had a post on my blog. I have been busy with my life (studying + working). A lot has happened and I have lots of stuff I want to share, but lately, I find it’s easier and mostly quicker just sharing it on my Facebook. But I will update all the stuff in this blog later (don't know when). Right now, I really feel like to write something. I want to share things which difficult for me to say out loud and things people around me might not understand. But I don’t even know what to write about because I don’t even know what I’m feeling. I’m not really miserable, but I’m not happy. What to do? Ya Allah, how weak and helpless I feel right now. I am in such a helpless stage Ya Allah. Help me and give me ideas on how to solve this conflict. Amin.....

whisper of d'Heart,

No comments: