December 22, 2010

Thanks Dear

Post ni special untuk someone. Someone yang betul-betul buat aku tersenyum dan menangis pada masa yang sama. Tersenyum sebab sangat happy dan menangis sebab sangat terharu. Thanks for the big surprise. I didn't just like it but i really really love it. So sweet of you. Tak tau nak cakap thanks camne sebab betul-betul sangat terharu. Ye la, beberapa hari ni sangat-sangat stress. Emosi tak berapa nak baik dan fizikal tak berapa nak sihat. Tetibe dapat surprise. I really appreciate it. You gave me a pink rose and it's really lovely. Sangat suka. And penguin dalam snow ball tu sangat comel and i'm sure that it really will take care of me. Huhuhu. Kata-kata dalam kad tu sungguh bermakna, it really makes me cry. Betul-betul terharu and i know that i can lean on you. Thanks because you always be here for me.

The sweet card and the lovely pink rose



Cute penguin that will take care of me, :p

Penguin with the snow

Special for you [SYIDA]
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

I will always love you and thanks again for always be here when i need you. Thanks dear.


whisper of d'Heart,

No comments: