I've been busy this last couple of weeks, which means that I don't really have time to go and watch my favourite movie "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow part1". Just watched the movie yesterday with my friend. A must see for all true Potter fans. This movie was very well done.
I believe the appreciation of the movie will vary based on whether or not the viewer has read the books. I've read them multiple times so was constantly noticing discrepancies but for me it tells the story of the seventh book and is brilliantly acted. This movie is a very faithful adaptation of the book. I could literally picture myself having seen all these scenes before, but they had been in my head. That's how close it got. Although it may left out some part of the novel inside the movie but this time the whole story are cleared. For me, this film captured every important part of the first half of the deathly hallows and I loved how much detail they were able to incorporate. To all the people complaining, there's no way filming the last book as one movie would have worked, so stop whining about it already.
My favorite scene had to be the tale of the Deathly Hallows. It felt like an entirely different movie. Once that scene was over I was like "Oh yeah, back to reality". Hahaha. And at the end it made me cry. I seriously cried when Dobby died although i already know it but i still cried cause it hits me what he says when that happens.
The two and a half hours of this film come short because i fell so into it and I won't want it to end. I can't wait to watch part 2 which for sure will be very nice. Two Thumbs Up! Must watch!
whisper of d'Heart,

No comments:
Post a Comment