I have been living with my housemate for over three years and we have become very close and spend most of our days together. Yesterday one of my very caring housemate is moving out and I’m going to miss her. She is very respectful and very caring person. I could never find such a caring friend like her. I have to admit, I’m going to miss Yana. Although still there are other housemates but the house is just feel empty. It feels so weird because we have been together for a very long time. I'm gonna miss everything so much. My housemates and I hosted a sort of a farewell party for Yana. And we watched the pictures which brings us back to the memories we had shared together. Reality is that we not going to know when we will get to see each other again and enjoy the same circumstances in life ever again. Oh well, at least we comforted ourselves by saying we will definitely see each other on our weddings. Hahaha. But what to do, everyone's gonna move on in life. Good bye Yana, wish you can do your best and everything going well. Love you always.
whisper of d'Heart,


2 comments:
huhu..will miss yana too..aku pun ade rasa kekosongan..tp tak sempat pkir sgt lg..sbb lg scary ttg paper..huhu..
thanks reeny..baru baca..realy2 appreaciate it..so sweet..wpun yana bukanlah kwn yg baik sgt, tp beruntung dpt kwn sebaik reeny...friendship forever yer my darl..keep in touch..
Post a Comment