I'm writing this to tell you
How I really feel,
To let you know I love you
And I'm sorry for being a pill.
I can't express in words
How much I appriciate you
I can't even come close,
Because of all you do.
You're always there for me
And I wanted to let you know
You're not just my brother
But my best friend also.
I love it when we play and joke
Although sometimes you can be rough,
But no matter what
You've always kept me tough.
I know we don't always
See eye to eye,
But you're always there when I need you
Even when I cry.
I know we've both been through a lot
And we're still going strong,
But we've always made a good team,
Even when the stuggle was long.
I can't tell you how sorry I am
For the things I've done in the past,
But I'm trying to make up for it
Even if it comes last.
I want you to know I'll always care
Even if I seem astray,
But just know in your heart
I won't always be that way.
Sometimes I go to my own world
Just to escape reality,
I'm not trying to shut you out
I'm just trying to find me.
I want you to know that you're my glue
When I feel like falling apart
I don't know what I would do without you
Because you're such a big part of my heart.
I love you more than you'll ever know
Even when we fight with each other,
But I thank God everyday
He gave me you for a brother.
HEPPI BURFDAY MY ADEQ PIE
How I really feel,
To let you know I love you
And I'm sorry for being a pill.
I can't express in words
How much I appriciate you
I can't even come close,
Because of all you do.
You're always there for me
And I wanted to let you know
You're not just my brother
But my best friend also.
I love it when we play and joke
Although sometimes you can be rough,
But no matter what
You've always kept me tough.
I know we don't always
See eye to eye,
But you're always there when I need you
Even when I cry.
I know we've both been through a lot
And we're still going strong,
But we've always made a good team,
Even when the stuggle was long.
I can't tell you how sorry I am
For the things I've done in the past,
But I'm trying to make up for it
Even if it comes last.
I want you to know I'll always care
Even if I seem astray,
But just know in your heart
I won't always be that way.
Sometimes I go to my own world
Just to escape reality,
I'm not trying to shut you out
I'm just trying to find me.
I want you to know that you're my glue
When I feel like falling apart
I don't know what I would do without you
Because you're such a big part of my heart.
I love you more than you'll ever know
Even when we fight with each other,
But I thank God everyday
He gave me you for a brother.
HEPPI BURFDAY MY ADEQ PIE
1 comment:
thnx u sooo much 4 this very meaningful bday wishes! luv ya, muah~
Post a Comment